Friday, October 31, 2008

Ice Cream Follow up

Thank you to everyone who voted via e-mail or blog. Miranda had 167 votes total. It was awesome. I can't remember the exact for each but I can tell you each Ice Cream Sundae stamp represent 5 votes. I forgot to take a picture of the graph but Just to let you know of the choices she gave:
Mint Chip was the bomb-diggity for most people with 8 Sundaes
A close second was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with 7 Sundaes
Vanilla 5 Sundaes
Stawberry 2 Sundaes
Chocolate 6 Sundaes
Bubble Gum 3 Sundaes
Rainbow Sherbet 2 Sundaes

So there you have it. I thought for sure Vamilla would be the all time favorite but now I know when guests come to have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Mint Chocolate Chip with Hot fudge of course!

1 comment:

jenn's an ice cream maker said...

This is great! I'm so glad you had an ice cream sundae focus! Interesting results! We're just finishing up an ice cream sundae focus on our site too - I'm marveling at the lack of vanilla ice cream with the sundae ideas - I expected a lot more!

Swidget 1.0 2