Friday, October 31, 2008

Ice Cream Follow up

Thank you to everyone who voted via e-mail or blog. Miranda had 167 votes total. It was awesome. I can't remember the exact for each but I can tell you each Ice Cream Sundae stamp represent 5 votes. I forgot to take a picture of the graph but Just to let you know of the choices she gave:
Mint Chip was the bomb-diggity for most people with 8 Sundaes
A close second was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with 7 Sundaes
Vanilla 5 Sundaes
Stawberry 2 Sundaes
Chocolate 6 Sundaes
Bubble Gum 3 Sundaes
Rainbow Sherbet 2 Sundaes

So there you have it. I thought for sure Vamilla would be the all time favorite but now I know when guests come to have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Mint Chocolate Chip with Hot fudge of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I'm so glad you had an ice cream sundae focus! Interesting results! We're just finishing up an ice cream sundae focus on our site too - I'm marveling at the lack of vanilla ice cream with the sundae ideas - I expected a lot more!

Swidget 1.0 2