Friday, October 17, 2008

Messmaker Messmaker, Make me a mess!

As you look at these pictures sing this song to the tune of Mary had a Little Lamb.

Everywhere that Lauren went,
Lauren went
Lauren went
Everywhere that Lauren went,
The mess was sure to flow!



This is laundry Jeremy just folded the night before.

Or Matchmaker



Messmaker, Messmaker Make me a mess, find me a drawer, make me a mess.







Newspapers that were neatly stacked, pulled off the barstools (Notice at the side of the picture there is a toy basket that sits undisturbed.)

Just to let you know she gets the messmaking quality form Jeremy, he is SOOO messy! OK that is not true he spends more time cleaning then most husbands I know.












1. Lauren took the dish towels and potholders out of the drawer, the magnets off the fridge and for light reading enjoyed browsing through some cookbooks.

2. For a little heavier reading she pulled off this weeks jewels from the library. Apparently it held no interest for her.

3. She decided Logan needed to clean out his drawers. He was a great sport and refolded his clothes and put them back in his drawer. He even got a little forceful when I offered to help. What's a mom to do?

4. The tornado in action, with a book in hand. Her passion for books is from Grandma Bev!

This happened in a short period of time, and I didn't manage to get a picture of the Kleenex Box that was emptied in our bathroom one valuable Kleenex at a time (yes we have snotty noses again!)

Would you ever think this little cutie could wreak so much havoc?

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Oh my word. Busy or Not? - Lauren is busy.

Staci said...

How can you get mad at a face like that? I'm sure it's frustrating picking up after her, but she's so dang cute!

Swidget 1.0 2