Monday, October 20, 2008

Contagious

Well this is on honor of 29 weeks pregnant. Last night I woke up at 3 am to the sound of little feet running to the bathroom. It was then I was inspired to write a blog post. From my very first pregnancy my symptoms have been contagious. Starting with heart burn and a small bladder. Sorry Jer if this is too personal. One of the first signs I am pregnant is Jeremy can't get through the night (not every night) without using the restroom. I thought that was the extent. These two things seem to happen with each pregnancy. This pregnancy I must have the hormones of several women pumping through me (that would be funny if I was pregnant with multiple girls huh?). I have suddenly become aware that Haylie, Hannah, and Miranda are now often waking up in the middle of the night to relieve themselves. I am grateful that they make it to the bathroom though. They are quiet but I still wake up, otherwise my bladder would allow me a good nights rest. My poor family who has to suffer with the cold middle of the night trips. I can say I am glad it is you and not me!

Please forgive the language but the cartoon is funny and so true:

pregnancy cartoon

2 comments:

smith scratch said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe how far along you are, you look great.

Hayley said...

I can totally relate. How funny I love the cartoon.

Swidget 1.0 2