Thursday, October 16, 2008

A cool blog...

I have been addicted to this blog, mostly because it is a well connected citizen in my area. He is usually up with the media on breaking stories. He tends to follow local crimes and the School District along with other community happenings. Sometimes his topics get a little sensitive, but it is a place where you can communicate or at least get your opinion out there. So anyways here is the blog link www.claycord.blogspot.com. He calls himself the Mayor of Claycord, which is Concord and Clayton put together and has a couple other names such as Pittioch for Pittsburg and Antioch.

Note, I never realized the crime that actually does happen in our area, so having this has made me be a little more observant and cautious while I am out. If you already worry to much it may not be the best site to follow.

Also note, my brother-in-law told me he is mostly correct with information but sometimes he is a little off.

1 comment:

Carl said...

Thanks for posting about this blog. Did you read the post about "HELZER BOOK SIGNING IN CLAYTON TONIGHT...."?

He was my scout leader, seemed like a pretty good guy. I'm kinda interested in reading the book now but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks afterwards.

Swidget 1.0 2