Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Photo-op

About a year ago, the kids got a hold of our camera and broke it...or so we thought. When we went out and purchased our new camera, Jeremy made me promise that I would take extra care and NEVER leave the camera in reach of children. I do pretty good but this one day I heard the camera go off. I deleted the ones of the wall, entertainment center computer screen one hand a chin, etc. Here are some that turned out pretty cute.


obviously Hannah is the ring leader then made it look good so Haylie needed a picture too. (Hannah took the three of Haylie then Haylie took one of Hannah). I don't think they realized they created their own criminal evidence since they are not supposed to be on the computer either.

And for those of you who can't stand a mystery, we fixed our "broken camera" by dropping it a few times. Who would have thought?

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2