Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A first for me!

I am notorious for thinking of projects, getting supplies, starting them, but never completing them. If on rare occasion I do complete them I never put them to use. I think this is a very strong quality of women so I don't think that I am unique, but maybe I am. Needless to say, I thought of a project, got the supplies, started, finished and put them to use. Yeah for me! I thought I would share the end product.

One of these days my project will be to learn how to hang pictures straight! It kind of fits the theme at home...lived in with 5 kids running around!

4 comments:

Cory and Becca said...

Simply Adorable!

Hayley said...

Oh they turned our fabulous. I love that each person has their own unique symbol next to their name. How did Jeremy like the replacement? I know it was going to be a surprise. Good for you for finishing a project that turned out great. I agree...a supermom quality. Looks like you've got it.

Handsfullmom said...

They look great! And here I thought I was the only one with dozens of unfinished projects. =) I even got 12 frames for Christmas last year, intending to do a wall with each child's current picture next to their baby picture. Of course, now that I'm thinking I should do it, I'm short two frames!

Anonymous said...

It was a nice surprise! Good job, Honey!

Swidget 1.0 2