Friday, December 12, 2008

Two for One

I will combine these next two posts. I realized that three posts of Lauren antics might be too much, but I wanted to post the pictures.

Last Saturday, Jeremy's work hosted a movie day as an appreciation to it's members (it's a credit union). For $2.00 you get to see a movie, a large hot dog, a bag of popcorn and a soda. We look forward to this event. We got to see Bolt. It was a cute movie. The kids seemed to enjoy it a lot. We, by we I mean Jeremy, had to take Lauren out for a brief period. He was able to come back quickly though and Lauren soon fell asleep. I took this picture at the end of the movie.
I just loved her cute pink cheeks and pouty lips. Thank you credit union!

Later that day Jeremy and I were getting clothes ready for Baby Jackson and Lauren kept getting kicked out of the room. She got real quite, which is a sign I don't pick up on too often. I decided to check on her and she was in her room doing what she loves best: "READ"

Lauren can be found most times with a book in her hand. All the other kids want to bring toys in the car to play with but she will usually have a book. It is funny. She could be following my footsteps and is a sign that I read too much, and the computer isn't as portable.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2