Monday, December 15, 2008

That's just gross!

We were sitting in church on Sunday and Hannah so gracefully and with perfect manners picks her nose. Yes folks, you know the chain of events, in her mouth it went. While trying to contain my gagging, pregnancy has led me to the toilet frequently in these kinds of situations, I had to think of how to tell her not to do this. So I whispered in her ear that boogers are made of germs and when she takes them out of her nose and puts them in her mouth she is putting yucky germs in her body. I am sure too deep for a three year old but whatever. She looks at me and says "But I like them!" Hurl, gag, giggle! At least she was honest!

1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

LOL -- I have some that pick their nose too. One of my kids is talented enough to pick his nose and suck his thumb at the same time. ICK!

Swidget 1.0 2