Friday, December 12, 2008

Equal Representation

I love to listen to Haylie and Hannah talk. They have the cutest little voices. Although I can't understand a word they say some times...well maybe more often than that. So I got an opportunity to record the girls when they were in a particularly chatty mood. Actually Haylie was and I was able to get Hannah to talk a little too. Each video is about 2 minutes so this is for the family who haven't got to see the girls in a while!

This is Haylie, she also appears beside her sister in the second video. Note when she turns to the side she is looking how cute she is in the mirror, no she's not vain at all. I told her she was cute and she said yup!


Here's Hannah:

(If the videos don't appear click on their name and it will bring you to the video.)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2