Tuesday, December 02, 2008

We have a new mode of transportation...

Not we, actually just Lauren, she is officially walking and doing it well. In fact someone even used the word fast, as her mom I wouldn't go that far. She is, however, choosing to walk and not crawl. So...YEAH for no more dirty knees!



Video Link (for some reason the video is not working so if you click on the link it will take you to the video.

My favorite thing she does so far is walk AND talk on the phone. I am a little scared for her teenage years in more ways than I can count! I had the cutest video but when I went to watch it I noticed Hannah in the background showing a little more than a modest girl should.

This post was started a month ago it just took me this long to get the video up. So for those of you clocking milestones. She was walking at the record age of 17 months just like her twin sisters.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2