Monday, November 10, 2008

My Furious Five

..or fearsome five...furocious five...FABULOUS FIVE! I guess you get the picture. It was one of those rare moments where I was able to get all fivekids willing (mostly) to take a picture together, where they were all at least looking at the camera and MOSTLY smiling. So what if half ar in pajamas, 80% have bed head and there is a few runny noses. They are still dang cute. Besides its my life wrapped up in one photo!
Hannah is on the left, she was the least willing to be in the picture but still she gave a smirk and was not whining. I took individual pictures too. Lauren while opinionated and laud is appearantly fickle too and wanted to be in all the pictures. I had to tell the girls to run quickly and snap a picture before Lauren got in the shot. She has an arm here and a foot there. Ha-ha!

2 comments:

Cory and Becca said...

I LOVE IT!! -- All of your kiddos are ADORABLE!!!

Handsfullmom said...

Very cute.

Swidget 1.0 2