Saturday, September 06, 2008

You'll never guess!

One of the reason's I was afraid to go away is that I would miss Lauren taking her first step's. I have felt it was coming. Today I was in the room with her and Jeremy and i were able to witness it together. That was pretty cool. Jeremy may be being nice by not telling me she took her first steps while I was gone but he probably would have called me in his excitement. Of course I went and got the camera and caught a few steps on video. Remember she is extremely new at this and it is only about 2-3 steps per clip!

1 comment:

smith scratch said...

This is SO EXCITING! I am so happy that you were able to experience it together. I bet that, even though these small steps are just the beginning of her being mobile, you guys are feeling a huge relief. :]
-mandy

Swidget 1.0 2