Friday, September 19, 2008

Memories

I am not very creative but I have become friends with a family who is so here is another fun thing to do:



April Wrote:

Lets play a memory game? Here are the instructions:


1. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of us. This will also let me know who is out there that is reading my blog? I’d like to know how many of my friends have found me on cyberspace?


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to ask you more about who that mystery man was you posted about on my memories blog. I have not heard that story before?!

Well I am so glad I bumped into your husband the first day in Concord 1st Ward. We of course knew each other from church and mutual friends, and he said my wife April will get into contact with you. She's the ringleader of fun around here. Boy was he right! I would have been lost in that ward without you. You stood out of course as you were 8 1/2 months pregnant with twins! I thought, this woman is incredible still coming to church at this point. And you were super woman! I asked later to hold one of your darling twins and I knew I was pregnant at that point-making it even sweeter. I was so in love with your little babies. We have had so many great memories together, at the cabin and late night chats till 5:00 A.M.! I have learned so much from you! You have been a great friend.

Teri Rossi said...

Over the last 8 years we have become good friends. I think I can safely say that Chris and I would not be going to church if it wasn't for you and Jeremy. It was easier to go back to church with friends. Thank goodness for BB&R! Then we were neighbors (for a brief time) and that was a lot of fun! I love watching our kids play together too. Thank you for the babysitting swaps so we could both work in our kids classrooms.

Swidget 1.0 2