Saturday, May 26, 2007

They love their baby sister

Everyone is always asking how the other kids are doing with having a new baby. To sum it up here are a few pictures. All four of them ask constantly if they can hold the baby. Logan tells everyone he sees that Lauren is his newborn baby sister. Haylie and Hannah run to me everytime she opens her eyes or cries. They say "Baby crying" in the most serious, she needs attention now kind of tone. Miranda has stepped into the big sister roll. Jeremy caught her and Hannah in the bathroom. Miranda was taking off Hannah's diaper. When Jeremy asked what she was doing she said she was going to potty train the girls for us. She begs to change Lauren's diaper too. As I say in almost every post I am truly blessed. Each of my children are so special, and bring a smile to my face and warmth to my heart!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2