Monday, June 30, 2008

Lazy Dayz of summer

It is 9:30 in the morning and we are all in our pajamas being lazy. I love summer. I am sure you all have moments when you are glad a camera is handy. I had one this morning.

When I go the camera she smiled and laughed. She was very proud of her accomplishment!


On another note while Lauren was busy being a cute baby, Miranda is turning into quite the young lady. This is what she was doing:


I know this is innocent, but I have to remind myself not to freak out about the upcoming stages. I was talking about her having attitude with some friends (I think she is still a fabulous kid and very well behaved) and she looks at me and says "I do NOT have attitude!" with as much attitude as you could possibly muster. They grow so fast. It is all hard but it is all rewarding too!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2