Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Eight years ago Jeremy and I were hitched in the Oakland Temple. The blessings that followed have been innumerable. In only 8 years we have 5 gorgeous perfect, ingenious, energetic, loveable, intelligent, rambunctious with the ability to be reverent...fantastic children. We are expecting number 6, whose personality is a mystery but I am sure will also fit in the above category. We have lived in 5 locations. The fifth being a house that we were so lucky to have purchased. It is right down the street from the elementary school. We have been able to live in three wards, two of which merged so you can kind of call it two. Multiple callings, two kids in primary and two finishing up their last year in Nursery. Many trips to Disneyland, a couple to Ohio. Watching Jeremy graduate from CUNA School with High Honors, other fun family vacations, family fun time, 7 vehicles, lots of ice cream and other enjoyable edibles...I am sure I missed lots of good things but know that the last 8 years have been amazing. I wouldn't trade it for anything!







And just a little plug for my wise Heavenly Father...He picked out the perfect guy for me. He is the best father and husband. I don't think I could have dreamed him up. Don't get me wrong he isn't completely perfect but in my eyes he truly is, flaws and all! He completes me, I know it is a corny movie line but it is so true. He is my best friend, he can comfort me when I am too pig-headed to be comforted, he smiles and tells me how good my cooking is even though he would rather feed it to a dog he didn't like...well that has only happened twice, but boy what a trooper. He is the first one to feel my pain and the first one to wait until the perfect moment to pick me up and put me back together. He would give me the world if it would make me happy or at least try really hard. He loves to surprise me with little things like clothes, books, and movies. He plans incredible surprises like Wicked in LA, Ruth's Chris for our Anniversary and a over night trip to a quaint hotel, a massage trip. He lets me get a way with my girlfriends even though he would rather keep me by his side. He is always supporting me with my billions of groups I am involved in, book clubs, dinner groups, girls night out, stamp club...I really get to have a lot of fun while he works so hard to make it all possible. I love him with all my heart and I would be a mess with out him, but with him I can do anything, that I really want to do and he won't do for me of course.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2