Saturday, March 17, 2007

My sweet Logan!

Well I had to post this. I have been having a hard time with Logan he has been emotional, some times unreasonable, angry...I think I complain about him a little too much. I know he is a great kid and I wouldn't change him for anything. Well last night I got a sweet reminder of why he is the perfect son. We were eating dinner and he cleaned his plate, and thanked me for the yummy meal. He thinks I am the "best cooker" ever. Next to Jeremy he the biggest fan of my cooking. After he was finished eating, he cleared his plate and got his applesauce and dish for him and his sisters. He then grabbed the twins plates and cleared them too. He did all of this without being asked. I think the part that touched me the most was when he thought of his sisters. There are so many times we get caught up in our own selves that we forget to do little things for others. So not only am I proud to be his mother but I learned something from him too.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2