Saturday, March 17, 2007

Memories...

So we just got back from doing a little shopping and Jeremy in true fashion vacuumed and was cleaning then he disappeared for a bit. He came back into the room and told me not to look. Well being 100% woman I had to know so I peeked and he had in his hands a few tapes. No big deal right?! So I had to leave the room for the umpteenth time, remember I am pregnant! And he questioned why I was leaving. I come back and low and behold he is playing a blast from the past. New Kids on the Block. My all time favorite boy bad through Junior High. It was fun to lip sync to the songs. Jeremy and I still knew the words, which surprised me, I can't remember what day it is but I can remember all the words to Please Don't Go Girl. Jeremy was using the Apricot Jam bottle as a microphone and me a pen. Miranda caught the groove and was rocking out too. Jeremy said this was the perfect blog moment.


He then said if you do blog this don't forget to mention a good friend of ours did a lip sync to Cover Girl. And that amzing moment was given to us by Tim Doll. What ever he got from that competition must have been great because he now has a wonderful family of his own. I also wanted to brag for a minute and let you know I got to see them two or three times in concert. Once they performed with Tiffany at Great America...good times Andra! I guess that is all I can divulge about myself and my secret past.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2