Monday, April 28, 2008

New Favorite...

I have a new favorite product. As most of you probably don't know or don't care, I am lousy at laundry and even more lousy at stain care! My friend Jen mentioned a product and she said "I know it sounds weird but it works!" It is called Fels-Naptha. Apparently it has been around for a while.

In the Wikepedia it says this used to be the preferred method for washing you child's mouth out...I always thought the bar of soap in a Christmas Story was HUGE!

So back to informing you this little bar costs about $1.00 and it is like stain magic, the super-hero, no-brainer stain remover. It is fabulous. I have to admit that I am glad that my kids are at the stage where their clothes don't last too long because of childhood stains and such, but this is simple and easy. I will run clothes through the washer and dryer and see a stain. No problem just get the clothing wet and rub the bar across it and let it sit for 1 minute, and throw it back in the wash. Wah-lah! Stain free clothes, which is awesome for a number of reasons!

So THANK YOU JEN!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Where do you get it? I'm terrible at pre-stain treatments and am always forgetting there was a stain to begin with until I am folding laundry. Thanks for the tip!

April J. said...

WinCo It was like a buck!

Swidget 1.0 2