Monday, April 07, 2008

Llama?

The kids always (mostly Logan at this point) say the funniest things. I always think if I repeat it in my head a billion times I am sure to remember it. If I do happen to remember it then I tell the story a billion times to ensure that it is still in my memory. There have been a couple instances lately that I really want to remember the quotes but alas, they are gone. This one I do remember:

We were coming home from a friends house and we were driving passed land that houses Llamas, yes that is right llamas. (Don't you just love the randomness of California). Logan says "Mommy, when are we gonna get a llama?" I am not sure why this was so funny other than he asked it in a way that suggests everyone has llamas, or that it was already on our to-do list. I am sure we only hear half the funny thoughts run though their heads.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2