Friday, April 25, 2008

Dinner Menu

I know I haven't done this in a while. I am typing it up now in case I loose my list today. I will add links to all the recipes later;

April 25 BBQ hot dogs and Burgers, with potato salad
April 26 Pizza and green salad
April 27 Chicken Cheese Enchiladas, green salad
April 28 Lasagna, green salad, Garlic Bread
April 29 Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
April 30 Taco Pizza
May 1 Bow Ties with Ham
May 2 Super Speedway Taco Pie
May 3 Ravioli with Chicken, veggies
May 4 Chicken & Rice Casserole
May 5 Ground Beef & Twice Baked potato Pie, veggies
May 6 Creamy Chicken Soup with Open face Cheese sandwiches
May 7 French Toast with sausage and Fruit
May 8 Pigs in a Blanket, Tater Tots, veggies

1 comment:

smith scratch said...

I just may show up on a few of these nights and leave Derek and the boys to fend for themselves. :]
I WISH!

Swidget 1.0 2