Thursday, April 24, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

not original, I know, but such is what it is!

Today we were watching The Fox and the Hound. Sorry there may be a spoiler here! Todd, the fox, gets abandoned for his own safety, he was a house pet so doesn't understand the "real world". As it is raining he is trying to find safety and a friendly animal comes and invites Todd to stay with him. I asked Logan what kind of animal it was and he said "the pine cone one" I thought it was cute. Then I asked if it was because he had pine cones on him and Logan gave me the a-firm. Then I burst his 5 year old bubble by smiling and informing him it was a Porcupine.

Then as I was unloading...my children, Haylie asked me when do you get baptized. I was proud of the question, even though it was random. I informed her when you are 8. She then responded "Is Daddy going to be baptized?" I am assuming she didn't think he was eight but children are sometimes brutally honest!

So there you have it another installment of "Out of the mouths of babes!"

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2