Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Swingin' Good Times!

A friend took some pictures since I no longer carry my camera with me. Hannah was in the swing and I wanted Lauren to swing too. This is what happened:

It is so nice having warmer weather. We have visited several new parks and have enjoyed the fresh air. It is moments like these when I am reminded how adorable my children are and how much they really do love each other. I do have to say, all of the older ones adore Lauren. they always are tyring to play with her. I am still trying to convince Logan she is not a rag doll!

2 comments:

Rebeccah Mildenstein said...

WOW WOW WOOOW!! I have been going from blog to log after givening my blog a face lift and it looks like every one is doing the same. I love what you have done very nice!

Handsfullmom said...

We've been enjoying the nicer weather here, too. I took my Eliza (18 months) to the park for the first time in 8 or 9 months. It was so refreshing and renewing. Looks like you had a great time!

Swidget 1.0 2