Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Just an update on US!

We are horrible parents! Of course we celebrated Easter but we didn't take one single picture. It was a nice relaxing day. We got to spend it with Jeremy's family. It was nice to have our home filled with cousins, and even get a little ping-pong time in for Jeremy and James.

On to other news: Jeremy found out yesterday he has shingles...for the second time in his life! Today we had our doctor's appointment and found out our stubborn child just is a procrastinator, indeed he/she has inherited that from me. The baby is head down, and snuggling into postion. Everything is great and we are just cruising along. Only 4 weeks from tomorrow, with lots of things to keep me busy and make the days go by quickly.

I guess that is all for now, if I think of some funny stoies I will post them or make something up so I sound exciting!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2