Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gratitude 8


This morning my alarm went off at 5:15 just like it does every Monday and Thursday. Since Jeremy is on vacation, I totally contemplated turning off, but I didn't. I got up and went to exercise. A friend from church does a class on those mornings, warming up with aerobics for about 15 minutes then moving onto weights for about 40 minutes. I have not missed a class in a while and that was my motivation. It isn't as hard to get up as it was before. Today I am grateful for a healthy body that can get up and do a relatively hard work-out. I am grateful for a woman who is there no matter what to get us all motivated and encourage us the whole time to be fit. But mostly I am grateful to see the numbers on the scale go down! I am officially at pre-Jackson-Pregnancy weight, now just the 7-8lbs from each of the preceding pregnancies to go!
P.S. I don't use weights as heavy as those pictured! I don't want to give you a false idea of my capabilities. ; P

4 comments:

Hayley said...

So glad that you are doing it. Keep up the great work!

Danielle said...

Good job on the pre-baby weight! I never got back to my pre-baby weight, but the good news is, I weigh less now than I did this far along last pregnancy..if that makes sense??? Love to you!

Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Thanks for the sweet words April. We missed you this morning but since I'm your facebook friend I know you were up with the baby. Hope he's feeling better.

On another subject did you say you visit the frugal find blog? I met the blogger at Safeway today. Can you send the address to me if you have it? She lives right in Concord so is a great resource!

The State of Our Family said...

Very impressive! Good for you!

Swidget 1.0 2