Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gratitude 8


This morning my alarm went off at 5:15 just like it does every Monday and Thursday. Since Jeremy is on vacation, I totally contemplated turning off, but I didn't. I got up and went to exercise. A friend from church does a class on those mornings, warming up with aerobics for about 15 minutes then moving onto weights for about 40 minutes. I have not missed a class in a while and that was my motivation. It isn't as hard to get up as it was before. Today I am grateful for a healthy body that can get up and do a relatively hard work-out. I am grateful for a woman who is there no matter what to get us all motivated and encourage us the whole time to be fit. But mostly I am grateful to see the numbers on the scale go down! I am officially at pre-Jackson-Pregnancy weight, now just the 7-8lbs from each of the preceding pregnancies to go!
P.S. I don't use weights as heavy as those pictured! I don't want to give you a false idea of my capabilities. ; P

4 comments:

Hayley said...

So glad that you are doing it. Keep up the great work!

Danielle said...

Good job on the pre-baby weight! I never got back to my pre-baby weight, but the good news is, I weigh less now than I did this far along last pregnancy..if that makes sense??? Love to you!

The Hopkins said...

Thanks for the sweet words April. We missed you this morning but since I'm your facebook friend I know you were up with the baby. Hope he's feeling better.

On another subject did you say you visit the frugal find blog? I met the blogger at Safeway today. Can you send the address to me if you have it? She lives right in Concord so is a great resource!

The State of Our Family said...

Very impressive! Good for you!

Swidget 1.0 2