Saturday, August 22, 2009

In Love...

Last night I went to a friend's house to be murdered in a chocolate spa, it was a game of course. As always when I came home at midnight I went to the computer. My nightly routine goes something like this: Check e-mail, check google reader, check facebook, brush teeth, say prayers, go to bed. So when I walked to the computer and saw a sticky note that said, "watch the video" I chuckled that Jeremy knew me so well.

The video is on Jeremy's "secret" blog. you can see it here. What can I say I am one lucky girl!

5 comments:

Alice said...

That's so cute! I love surprises:)

Janelle said...

It may be because I was just pregnant and had a baby, but that made me cry! So adorable. You are one amazing woman who can do it all! I just love your family!

Handsfullmom said...

You ARE very lucky! That was the sweetest thing.

Staci said...

What a sweet video. Jeremy scored big points for that one I'm sure!

The State of Our Family said...

I watched the video and LOVED every second! What a cute husband--he must come from a really awesome family! ;)

Swidget 1.0 2