Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updating


We took some pictures of the girls and I have uploaded them from the camera. Here are a couple recent pictures of my stellar young ladies!


This one is not too recent but I had to have my little man be represented. Everysunday he would dress in his Sunday clothes, and put on his missionary name badge. Oh, if I could bottle up those feelings just incase he needs reminding later on!

I was going to try and find a good picture of Lauren but then I thought Lauren gets lots of pictures so she can just deal...besides would she even understant the unfair representation anyways?!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Your girls are so cute. It almost makes me want a girl of my own...almost. :)

Staci said...

These pictures of the kids are so adorable. They're all getting so grown up. It's a good thing you'll be having a new little one soon! I love the one of Logan the missionary. He looks just like his dad when he was a missionary!

Swidget 1.0 2