Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Logan sense

So I did the good mom thing and grilled Logan about his first day of school, I can't remember all the questions but the answers were pretty similar to Miranda's answers on her first day of school. Yes, Yes, Yes.... He did let me know he met three new friends...what were their names I asked "I don't renember" good friends eh? He then informed me that they played a game in a circle except it was really a triangle. Lastly as we were crossing the street to go home he said with a little tinge of disappointment and frustration "Ms. Z didn't teach me how to read today" I guess we have made reading seem like an easy process that happens over night. I am glad though that he is excited to learn more new things and be like his big sister.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2