Friday, September 29, 2006

SURVEY SAYS...

I went to the doctor today and got good news and bad news and just plain news. The good news is there really is a tiny little baby cooking away with a perfectly beating heart! The regular old news is that there is only one baby. I am excited to have ONLY one to cuddle and love, but the idea of two sounded like a wonderful challenge. The bad news, I found out I was pregnant really early, like 1 week from conception, so instead of my due date being May 8th it looks more like May 17th. And with that bad news also comes good news. I always go late, and my anniversary and Hubby's birthday are the 19th. So I won't be miserably tired just miserably pregnant. We will actually get to go out for our anniversary and will still be able to find a sitter for our clan. (That is not a complaint about the future just an observation and fact.)

So anyways I am still super excited for this little one and the twist it adds to my journey through life. I went to the temple and was reminded that we have children so that we can share in their joy and happiness. How lucky I am to be a part of something so amazing and miraculous. I sometimes say it is not fair that women get such a raw end of the deal with monthly pains, hormones that are usually out of control, pregnancy and labor discomforts...but in the end we get so much more out of being a woman, a mother, and a wife. Life is a little loud at times but boy it is GOOD!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2