Monday, September 11, 2006

What a date!

My hubby and I went out on a date. It is not that we never go out, I just spent a lot of time away from home. Three weeks in Ohio with the kids, but without my hubby and then I went to Utah for 8 days without the kids or hubby. So it was nice to be alone with my sweetheart. We didn't do anythng that wold make you jealous. We decided to got to a new place for dinner. When we pulled up it was closed, I gather for good. So we went to plan B. We were pleasantly surprised. After we ate our fill of good Italian food we went to our favorite place...Fenton's. It is an ice cream parlor. They have the BEST caramel. It was a fun evening just us and whatever two person conversation we wanted. To end our perfect little date, DH was in pain from eating too much, and I had an emotional "episode". Gotta love being pregnant! He is the best, I love him very much.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2