Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Logan, you kill me!!!


So I am sitting at my computer, as always, and Logan is sitting under the desk. He started pulling on the mouse and I scolded him slightly. Then he got Hannah to join him in his little hideout. So I about to send an email or something uber-important and I here zhooooo, as the computer shuts down. He turned off the power strip. I instantly look under and see his little hand coming away from the strip. I tell him to go on his bed. When I went to talk to him about it he said it wasn't him. I asked if he was lying, he said no "baby did it!" I told him I saw him. He said "You saw me did it?" I said yes. He said "You saw a little hand did it?" Again I responded yes. Then he said "That is baby's little hand not mine. Mine is big!" Then he admitted atleast he told Hannah what to do. Needless to say I was trying to be outsmarted by a 3 1/2 year old.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2