Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Logan-POX


Well I get to go away for the weekend and guess what happens...everyone falls apart!!! I was packing up to come home and my hubby calls and reports Logan has the Chicken Pox. Later on the drive home he calls and says Hannah has a 102.4 fever. He is having a hard time with work, and I had motion sickness or pregnancy nausea, either way it is an evil feeling. Miranda and Haylie were OK, thankfully. Needless to say when I got home we were quite the traumatized family. Well OK it really isn't that bad, a little Tylenol cured Hannah, Logan's pox are mostly on his arms, a few on his legs, and a few on his face almost microscopic. I was mostly just sleep deprived. That brings up something else. We as women, get a rest from the kids, do we sleep NO! We stay up until the wee hours of the morning then wake up early, well 8:00-ish, because we want to scrapbook. So not only are we not rested when we get back we are more tired then if we never took a break in the first place!

Although everyone was in a state of less comfort I had a great time and I always enjoy the friendships I share with the 9 crazy, beautiful, creative, crazy, sincere, fun...did I say crazy, gals!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2