Friday, March 12, 2010

A song

I was cleaning the girls room today and was picking up lots of papers torn out from journals.  Miranda loves to write and the other girls love to destroy.  They make an excellent team.  I didn't look at most of the remnants as I crumpled them up and tossed them.  Then I picked up this one.  It is a song entitled "To Shy Little Girl"

Use to be a shy girl,
the shye-st (I assume that word is to be held a note or two!) on the street.
This is here to encourage you.

Chorus:
To shy little girl to sing your heart out.
To shy little girl to spread your wings and fly to your goals.

Now I have grown up to be helpful, kind, brave and true
to become a wonderful person.

Repeat Chorus 2x

Who knows who she will be when she grows up, but I know her heart is so full of goodness.  I am so thankful that she is such a good example to me and to her siblings.


No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2