Monday, February 15, 2010

6 more weeks of winter...

I actually got up and went to exercise this morning, it was rough and hard, mising three times is definitely a no-no!  I perservered and made it through, well actually I was there until the end.  I am still grateful for this out of shape body that can do these things in an attempt to become a better shaped body!

My reward for getting up at 5:30 this morning was to come home after the sun was coming up and see this:

So refreshing.  I love this little tree.  We had it planted about 4 years ago, it is a fruitless cherry tree.  The first two years it produced cherries.  Don't know if they were edible, I was too afraid to try...I am not sure they were even cherries?!  This is my favorite time of year when it is in bloom.  I love the tiny pink flowers all over. 

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

That is beautiful! I can't wait until spring.

Swidget 1.0 2