Thursday, October 08, 2009

Lauren's a Big Helper

Jeremy decided he would quickly make some peanut butter cookies before he had to go off to a meeting. Lauren who refuses to eat her vegetables did not get dessert. As I was sitting in the other room, I heard the scrape of her plastic chair. When I looked around the corner I saw this:

She pulled her chair right next to him to observe the process. It was too cute. I had to go around the other side to take some better pictures. I think this girl might choose to make cookies as her first home made treat!
She already knows how to work her audience. She knows how to bat her lashes, pout, ACT apologetic. In this instance she is trying to all the cuteness one can muster because she knows how absolutely fabulous Daddy's home made peanut butter cookies are!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2