Thursday, October 08, 2009

Can you believe it?


My baby is nine months old today! This little tyke has stolen my heart. He is such a happy baby. He is independent, in a nice entertain myself kind of a way. He says "Mamamamama" and the rest is gibber jabber. That just melts my heart, even if "Mamamamama" actually translates to "Feed me now MOM!" It still means ME! He is crawling all over the place, up and down steps. He is pulling himself up on to the furniture. He has also already learned that during dinner time it is perfectly acceptable to either a) sit by my feet and cry while I am cooking dinner or b) pull himself up on my leg and stand between me and the counter so I can not move with out knocking him over. He is taking steps along the couch or other various furniture. He is a smart one! He is eating everything, no matter the location or staleness of food. That means he will eat anything on the floor, eeewwwww! He is also eating eggos, gold fish, cheese-its, cheerios, cheese sticks (cut up of course!). As well as the baby food staples, he is my first one to love rice cereal.
We were at a friends house where there is a baby Jackson's age. It was adorable to watch the two of them crawl towards each other and at the last minute put their heads down like to deer trying to lock horns. They would bump then back up and do it again. I loved to watch him interact with his destined-to-be best friend.


I just scheduled his next appointment so his "Stats" will be posted at a later date. Hopefully they won't label him skinny again, but I do know he eats like a champ so it just may be his destiny. He has been a perfect addition to our family. All the kids adore him. Especially Lauren! She will talk to him and they will giggle at each other, I will have to get it on video it is priceless.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2