Thursday, October 08, 2009

Craft-tastic!

I got a new sewing machine and I have been searching he web and trying new things. I came across some simple burp clothes, and as luck would have it, I was invited to a baby shower. SO I begged and pleaded with Jeremy so I could visit my friend JoAnn's and get some fabric. OK so really I just said "Hey, what do you think of this idea?" and he said "Uh-huh!' So off I went with 6 kids in tow and picked out this fancy fabric bundle.
A few days later, as well as a MESSY house, I produced 4 burp clothes. A onesie, yes I am moving up from the stamped ones, although I am not giving up on those yet. And a Diaper wipe clutch.
The burp clothes have this super soft and fuzzy fabric on the back. A friend said instead of a burp cloth they could be little loveys!

When the father opened the gift he held up the one item without a "B" on it and showed it to his wife. He said "Look honey, she ran out of B's" I thought it was hilarious, especially since I had one more at home, I just didn't think it would look right.
It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to experimenting with many other craft projects.

1 comment:

Handsfullmom said...

Those are SO cute! Great work.

Swidget 1.0 2