Sunday, February 22, 2009

DDR

So one of the games I insisted on getting for the Wii is Dance Dance Revolution. Last week I tried to get Jeremy to play it but it was not cooperating. He was hilarious to watch I really wish I had recorded it. Chris pushed it down to expert which means only a die-hard can possibly keep up. It was crazy and gut wrenchingly funny. So Friday night I got him to try again. What he didn't see was that I had recorded the whole thing.





As you can tell, he was not thrilled that I recorded it and was going to delete my awesome capture. I begged and pleaded and was about to whip out the tears when we came to an agreement. I could only put his reaction at the end. He does have to approve this post, so if you are reading this it does have his approval.


One of my favorite parts was when Jeremy had been boo'd a couple of times. One thing he kept doing was missing the back arrow, he was stepping off of the mat. He said "Oh I just have to get used to the mat. Actually the mat has to get used to me!"


Jeremy is a pretty good sport and lets me embarrass him frequently, I am equally blessed that he does not do the same for me. I can dish it out but I can't take it very well!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

what a great hubby you have--thanks for sharing

J. Dormer said...

How funny! I miss you guys! I keep telling Teri to let us know when you all have a dinner group!

Swidget 1.0 2