Wednesday, February 11, 2009

An award for ME?

I was given my very first award. Thanks!
I have received the Kreativ Blogger Award! I want to thank Rebecca at A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Away for presenting me this award! Sorry it took so long to acknowledge it. Now I nominate (in no particular order):
and anyone else who reads my blog. I am sure I read yours too and enjoy it! I love all the parenting stories, craft ideas, and just plain old life experiences you share. I would list you but it would take a while. So here's to you!
This is what you need to do. Thank the person who gave the award to you, post the award on your blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2