Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Christmas Meme

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper it looks much prettier with Ribbons and Bows which I am not allowed to use!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real...although if tree tipping becomes a tradition we may switch teams!
3. When do you put up the tree? Friday after Thanksgiving...except this year it was the the following week.
4. When do you take the tree down? Between Christmas and New Years. There's nothing else to do.
5. Which do you prefer: Hot chocolate or Apple Cider? Hot Chocolate. Although I think my taste buds are maturing, I do like Hot Apple Cider who knew?
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember the gifts as much as the creative ways we "earned" our gifts.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, although I would almost kill for a Willow Tree one
8. Hardest person to buy for? Jeremy...bad ebay experience.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Jeremy and my kids.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? A toilet seat?! It was a white elephant gift but it actually turn out handy, we also got a pregnancy test that was also handy!
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail, although I think I will post our picture and letter on our blog, I am addicted!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I watched White Christmas for the first time, I love it...Not sure I could choose, Liken the Scriptures: The First Christmas, oh I am not a good decision maker!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When do I stop? Usually November, or October...or sometime before then.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Christmas, I don't think so...wedding, um...yes?!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Aunt Dawn's Peanut Butter Fudge... Mom Jacobs' Stuffing, Carmel Stuffed French Toast...Who am I kidding anything in front of me.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary Did you know? It makes me grateful my kids are mine, and I am not Raising God's only Begotten! What can you teach Him?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home, It is hard to make others appreciate your traditions.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer?"You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen; Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall....blah...Rudolph!" I could but why when it's already there!
20. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? A star, infact it is already our second star for this year and we've only had our tree up 5 days.

Tag-- You're it! (That includes you!)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Ooh! Ooh! I would kill for a Willow Tree one, too!

Swidget 1.0 2