Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

It was one year ago that I was introduced to this healthy 10lb 5 oz little girl!
Now she has grown into this:
And this is what happens when she doesn't get her way:
But this is what life is mostly like:

She is now around 17lbs. She is still pretty tall for her age, so maybe we have the beginning of a super-model-esque adorable little girl. She makes me smile and so proud to be a mom. Who knew one little heart could hold so much love for 5 children!
Thank you to Mandy who captured my cutie in true form...always sucking her thumb with a little bit of tears thrown in to make herself known. Hey she's a girl and has her own opinions too!

3 comments:

Alice said...

She is a beauty. I remember seeing her at our wedding. I can't believe we've been married for almost a year.

smith scratch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!
April, she is so adorable, I thoroughly enjoyed taking her picture.
-mandy

Lacy said...

cute girl!!! congrats on #6!

Swidget 1.0 2