Monday, November 12, 2007

A Day Trip

I love this time of year...and dislike it because we are so busy (yuk) doing fun things (yeah)! This past Saturday we went to Apple Hill with our friends the Cooks. They were experienced so we tagged along. We had lots of fun. I can't help but love chilly fall pictures. We visited High Hill Ranch, Fudge Factory Farm, and Kids Inc. Apple Hill is a plae where there are about 35 growers of produce, mostly apples of course but some wine and other fruits too. If you know us at all our favorite place that cost us the most money was the Fudge Factory Farm. Jeremy got what they called Bear Crunch, it is caramel corn and peanuts covered in chocolate. If you are lucky I might be able to duplicate it before Christmas. Anyways here is a little video of our day. We had blast, and are talking of making it a family tradition!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! You guys do such fun things! I loved that close-up picutre you you, BTW. You've inspired me to go on a mini-trip! Now I just need to figure out where.... :)

Janelle said...

Jeremy grew up going to Apple Hill every year. His favorite is the fishing pond. The best time to go is Sept when everything is open and there are all sorts of activities for children...but I must say it's a lot busier then. Good times!

Jer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jer said...

For the record, Matt was pulling up my pants because I did not have a free hand (Thanks again, Matt). Also, the pictures don't do the dog justice, it was like a bear running at us. Good job, Honey!!

Swidget 1.0 2