Sunday, June 06, 2010

House Party Rocks!

Have you heard of House Party?  It is an internet based company.  They set up and organize parties for products.  You go to them and click on parties that you would like to host, then they send you a party pack in a box.  Right now you can sign up for several events including a PS3 (PlayStation 3 for you non-gaming folk) they are creating the sign up list for that one.

In March I hosted a Ziploc Party and this is what my party pack included:

•(1) Ziploc® Brand Big Bag XL
•(1) Ziploc® Brand Flexible Tote XL
•(1) Ziploc® Brand Flexible Tote XXL
•(1) Ziploc® Twist and Loc® Medium Round Container
•(2) Ziploc® Brand Extra Small Bowl Container(12 each)
•(4) Ziploc® Twist and Loc® Small Round Container(12 each)
•(7) Ziploc® Brand Divided Rectangle Container (14 each)
•(15) Home Organization Pads
•(15) Sharpie Pens
•(15) Home Organization Brochures with Money-saving Coupons
•(16) Ziploc® Brand Big Bag Large Swirl  

Each guest got a bag with one of each of the multiple containers listed above.  There are a few things I just didn't see myself using, the zipper under bed bags.  Did you know they even exist?  So I gave those away.

It is a little frustrating when you start signing up for lots of parties and don't get picked but trust me you will!  Keep trying.  There were a few that I REALLY wanted but didn't get. Like the Ball one that they sent you a free canning pan, how awesome would that be?  When I applied for the Hasbro game night I hoped that we would get it considering we have a LARGE collection of games.  Sure enough I was picked woo-hoo!  I got my party box on Thursday and I opened it up.  It included:


•The latest version of TRIVIAL PURSUIT Bet You Know It
•ELECTRONIC CATCH PHRASE
•TABOO
•Coupons ($5.00 off one of the following games Taboo, Electronic Catch Phrase, Scattergories, Pictionary or The Game of Things---this game is a hoot!)
•1 bag of Hershey’s Pieces candy
•1 Box Triscuit classic
•1 Box Reduced fat Triscuits
•1 Box Triscuit Thin Crisps Quattro Formaggio
•1 Box Triscuit Thin Chrips Parmesan Garlic
•1 Box Wheat Thins

Can you believe, they send it to you for FREE as in costs you nothing?  Jeremy and I decided to play the Trivial Pursuit Game so on party night I won't be playing it for the first time.  I am so glad I did.  It was a lot of fun.  Even though Jeremy creamed me and he didn't even feel the least bit of shame, not one bit!
That stack of tokens is actually Jeremy's winnings, there was maybe 8 (1 point) tokens left in the bank, Jeremy had earned over 200 points.  It really is a lot of fun and I can't wait to play with my friends!

I am looking forward to the party and having some fun.  To add to the gaming theme, I asked all guests to bring a food item, where they will compete for some prizes!

If you know a person who likes to play games, this is one that I would recommend.  If you live close and would be interested in playing let me know!  Oh and a side note this game won't hit the market until this fall so you will be among the first to play it!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2