Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things to do:

I have gotten my very first..."so you haven't posted in a while" reminder. This is not a real post but a to do post. Here are a list of things to post about:

Christmas
The Stuart's visit (= 9 kids only two boys)
New Years Eve
Lauren in the bath I mean sink
Lauren turned 8 months
Scavenger Hunt Date
Disneyland
My attempt to kidnap a boy in Disneyland
Haylie and Hannah turn 3
Game Plan Movie night

I thinkI have some posts started but I wanted to add pictures so maybe I will bite the bullet and let you use your imagination as to what it really looked like! So be excited for the fabulous things to come

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I hate when I get behind on my blog! I'm really glad we can back-date the posts! :) Looking forward to the new ones...

Swidget 1.0 2