Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Basketti

Well none of my adorable kids actually call it that. Hannah says sketty. If you haven't figured it out I am talking about Spaghetti. It is a meal that we typically avoid even though it is a favorite amongst the pint size cuties. The reason has to do with the mess factor. That's right this is amongst the messiest of meals. Not only that but the staining of clothes. On a rare occassion I will make this meal in hopes that no clothes will get ruined (I do not do the laundry nor am I a stain master, but I should think of learning.) This is one of those rare occassions where I thought I would embrace the mess. Suck it up and then clean it up while giving myself a lecture as to why I should not give the kids sauce with their noodles. Here are a few pictures of the twins while commencing with the mess. Jon this is for you!

As you can tell I was pleasantly surprised how neat they were. Hannah actually used silverware, what a novel idea.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2