Friday, December 08, 2006

Church Prep Mishap

My dear husband, does his best to help me get the four kids ready for church before he heads off to his "before" church meeting. This particular Sunday he was on the ball. He had all the girls bathed, and Logan was in the tub. I was working on some project for my lesson, so I was the closest surpervising adult. Jeremy was at the computer basically on the other side of the house. Hannah who was all dressed and pretty for church was enjoying splashing the water at brother...can you see where this is going? I had been in there already to tell Hannah to stop splashing and then returned to my work. All of the sudden I hear a big splash. Thinking she just dropped the shampoo bottle into the tub. I come around the corner and saw this

She was the true definition of a "Cute" but drowned rat!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2