Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Inspiring

I have wanted to do this for a while but haven't taken the time to actually do it. I have read a few books here and there and have come across inspiring thoughts for mothers or women in general.



From Emily Watts book Confessions of an Unbalanced Woman:



This is paraphrasing and summarizing: She is talking about over commital and doing more than you can. She likens it to a washing machine. Just because it says you can fit 15 towels in it doesn't mean you should.



Just because we know it is possible to do more, doesn't mean we should. If we do 100% of what is possible we will eventually break.

This is all I can think of for now but I will post these other fabulous thoughts as I come acroos them. Just remember don't overload yourself eventually you will break!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2