Thursday, November 02, 2006

He's mine even if he is WHITE & NERDY!

This video is so funny. Several people have seen some similarities between this video and my husband. For those of you who don't know, my handsome husband is an avid action figure collector and and has been known to love reading comics. Also Star Wars can be related to any gospel discussion.

White and Nerdy

Add to My Profile More Videos

This is really a picture of our LIVING ROOM:

If you can't tell yes that is a cabinet filled with action figures. He usually rotates them about once every couple of months.

Edited to Add: When Jeremy saw this picture he said to himself, I can't believe that she didn't set up Doomsday and Supergirl. If you will notice on the second shelf up on the right side two figures are lying down. I am not sure who else would notice that.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2