Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's no secret.

I not only am loving this new crafting world that I have been introduced to but my long time passion is for the internet. Watching outlook sync as it downloads my emails, checking Google Reader, Facebook and plain old blog stalking. I love it all and check it all regularly. If money were no object we would be receiving packages daily from great places like Amazon or Gymboree, and probably Pottery Barn.

When we bought our Wii a while ago we did it with the one condition that the kids all get game time. We allow 15 minutes per day, it isn't much per kid but it is an hour of game time total so 15 minutes of playing and 45 minutes of watching...I always see birds so we set the timer. It is now good enough that the kids know how to set the timer and will monitor it for me. Today as I was on the computer, I hear the timer going off, followed by little feet running to turn it off. I ask what the timer is for and Hannah proceeds to tell me that my game time is up, it is time for me to get off the computer. I was in the middle of the previous blog post so I told her just a minute. She was generous and allotted me two more minutes. The timer went off again, and again she informed me that my time on the computer was up.

I have mixed feelings, one it is sad that she realizes I spend a lot of time on the computer, but proud that she figured out a logical way to tell me that she notices. Gotta love it huh!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2