Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Exercise....

OK I have one of many love hate relationships. One being exercise. I always feel that if I could be like a few stalwart people and learn to love exercise it would be fabulous. To be able to get into a routine and actually force myself to miss a day...that would be ideal. So in sharing these feelings I was surprised to find out that it isn't easy for my sweet hubby to get up three days a week at 5:30 to go running (4.5 miles way to go stud!). He said he has to talk himself into it. One feeling I do have in common is I have yet to regret getting up and "moving" early in the morning. Knowing that I am not the only person that has a stern one-person conversation with myself is so helpful. I have two friends that I can go walking with...along with the child count totalling 8, 4 are mine, luckily one can walk most of the way. I think pushing a stroller with 3-4 kids should count as a combination of weight training and aerobics! Then two days a week I have come to know a lady who does fitness training at our church. It is not always easy but I have been there and I am doing my best to not miss anymore. It has been long enough that this baby weight can't park on my abs (well what used to be my abs before children decide to kick them to shreds before evacuating the premises) any more. It is a lot of fun. I know I complain in a humorous way when exercising, but bear with me I am having a great time, I am just trying to laugh through it!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 2